Thursday, November 09, 2006

Reading week

Well, this is reading week and for that reason I'm having more time to write on my Blog and to study. Yes, this week's been great! I'm researching deep into "the city", which is part of what I'm going to write my dissertation about. So between internet research and book readings I can find some time to write.

The weekend was so busy that I forgot to write about my Soireé Française last week. Laurie (our dear French hostess) had the greatest French white wine from the region of Toulouse, where she's from, and French saussice and fois gras. So, last Thursday night I had the fanciest gathering of my life, drinking French wine with fois gras! The funniest thing is that we were in the dorms, with plastic cups and plates! Big contrast.

This week's menu: Chilli con carne (hmmm, hot and spicy)
Soundtrack: still Jamiroquai + Incubus
Main activity: try to figue out what the hell I'm going to write about!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Eduardo Araujo said...

Ahhh, agnt na concha & Toro e vc no frances ne safada!

haeheahaeh

incubus + jami xD mto bom!

saudades! bjaum

Anonymous said...

salut toi !
Ok, ce petit festin est à refaire mais cette fois-ci en France...
J'suis vraiment très heureuse d'avoir fait ta connaissance, ici à Sheffield... (où je suis encore argg)