Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The very last


It's a pity. Now I only want to speak in English because this is very last week. I won't come back to Sheffield anymore, or to the UK for that matter. I won't see the friends I made here... well, maybe (hopefully) I will see them, but almost certainly I won't live with them again. It's a said reality to have to say goodbye so many times in just one year. You have to be strong-hearted to be an Erasmus Mundus student.

My goodbyes will continue... every day there's someone leaving, I'll be one of the last. I'll miss our life here, but what I'll miss the most is this group of wonderful people that I constantly have around me in Sheffield. What an experience! It's a pity it has to end so soon.

***
Soundtrack: Norah Jones

3 comments:

rsm said...

Bom... Pelo menos as festas de despedidas são de arrasar a vizinhança.
Boa viagem!
Beijos, Raul!

Anonymous said...

An entry I can finally read! ahhh...I'm so sorry Izabela! Saying goodbye is hard, but if you try you can still stay in contact with those people by email and phone calls! I hope your are doing well!

rsm said...

Izabela,
Cadê você, moça?
Beijos, Raul.