Friday, August 15, 2008

De volta


Back!

19 days, 7 cities and 2 countries later I'm finally back home. After spending the most amazing time in Germany with my lovely friends (the coolest international group ever!) we came to Lisbon, my home for the moment, for another week of fun, history, monuments, great dinners and amazing moments together.

As if those weren't already the greatest vacations I could ask for, it was followed by 4 days of great music, beautiful beaches and amazing company at Festival Sudoeste, one of the most important summer festivals in Portugal. Not only did I enjoy incredible concerts (especially Björk and Chemical Brothers), but I also got to camp and go to the beach every day! Unbelievably enough, I even got a tan now! ;)

I couldn't ask for greater European summer vacations. The only bad part is that it's got to end now, I got to go back to work on my dissertation and look for a job. Thanks my beautiful friends for these amazing vacations! Can't wait for next year! ;)

You can see all the pictures here!

***

Summer soundtrack: Björk, Chemical Brothers, Radiohead, Foo Fighters, Incubus, MPB

No comments: