Monday, August 25, 2008

Almost there


Here I am, finally I'm reaching the final days of writing. After almost 2 weeks of work non-stop, on Saturday I decided to take a break and went to Bons Sons, a small music festival that happens every 2 years in an even smaller village called Cem Soldos. After the relaxing 24-hour weekend I'm ready to finish! The dissertation is finally almost done, even though there are still some 1000s of words to be written.

However, what I'm feeling now is more complex (as usual) than just relief for having the work done. I'm worried about finding a job, about having decided to (try to) stay, about loosing this privileged status of 'student'.

But one thing at a time, right? First things first. In the final weeks of dissertation, Snoopy is my best inspiration.

Results soon!

***

Soundtrack: none! I have to concentrate! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello,

I´am from Cem Soldos and I hope you can return next year



Luis Tomaz