Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ben Harper

oh no here comes that sun again / it means another day without you my friend / and it hurts me to look into the mirror at myself / and it hurts even more to have to be with somebody else / and it's so hard to do and so easy to say / but sometimes sometimes you just have to walk away / there's so many people to love in my life / why do i worry about one / but you put the happy in my ness / you put the good times into my fun / and it's so hard to do and so easy to say / but sometimes sometimes you just have to walk away / walk away / and head for the door / we've tried the goodbye so many days / we walk in the same direction so that we can never stray / they say if you love somebody / than you have got to set them free / but i would rather be locked to you than live in this pain and misery / they say time will make all this go away / but it's time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays / once again that rising sun is dropping on down / and once again you my friend are nowhere to be found / and it's so hard to do and so easy to say / but sometimes sometimes you just have to walk away / you just walk away.

No comments: