Thursday, May 08, 2008

Study in Europe

It´s been a while since I last wrote here, but as you can imagine, lots of work and lots of fun events are getting on my way to my blog! Soon I'll post some great updates about my weekends, but first, I'd like to let you guys know about this new website.

Lots of people come and ask me about tips and help about studying in Europe. Now, thanks to the EU, a brand new website was launched, the Study in Europe! There you guys can find all the information you need about universities, scholarships, life in Europe and everything else you might need. It's a good place to start looking and, if you already know what you want, it's a good place to refine your search. Soon the website will be available in other languages, including Portuguese! =) And, so you guys are more curious to go and take a look, I'm at the website as well, under 'Testimonials' with a cute student-with-a-backpack picture and a short comment about my life here!

Go take a look and start planning your life in Europe!!

***

No comments: